Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

awesome job on the white curve i would buy a housing if you were selling ... BlackBerry Curve forum

zel126 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

awesome job on the white curve i would buy a housing if you were selling them!

zel126 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i cant pm yet either is it possible to get purple done and how much were u charging for ur services

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bacon_and_rice View Post
    I finally remembered to snap all you pinstackers in here a few photos of another blackberry curve for one of our fellow pinstackers before I send it out. Unfortunately, these pics were snapped with my curve, so the quality is ehhhh at most.

this was done in a semi gloss black, the first two are front and back, the last two are front and back with rubberized blackberry skin.

the pinstacker requested for an all blacked out look (including the battery door). I also uploaded the MiBerry Theme on their blackberry with a black wallpaper, looked very clean imo. enjoy!
    Yo Bacon, have you tried using car paints yet that you can pick up to patch scratches and stuff from your car? i am thinking that paint would bond really well. I have had some slow drying time from the Krylon lately, and even slower with Tester modelling paint.

Flat black... what about high heat paint? hmmmmmm

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    i'd buy your custom housings.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    just was poking around my parts sites and found this. GSM4World now has the emerald black faceplate with the battery door. STILL missing the antenna cover though.

http://www.gsm4world.us/shop/blackbe...te-p-1898.html

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Let me know if you ever do a low gloss black or a very dark purple. I'll buy it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456