Advertisement

Looking Good!!

trungiie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2435444A
    PM'd you a couple of days ago bacon_and_rice
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lmberry no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is my very first post! Day 1 of BB usage here.

My boyfriend & I both have identical 8320's we got from Costco. I would love to do something to make mine unique, so I don't end up grabbing his phone by mistake (that would be bad).

I'm willing to play with some perm. stamp ink, but don't know where to get the housing (want to play with a spare). Would you pm me where to get the parts?

I'd love to see some creative housing & would probably buy if it were the right color.

urbnazn no está en línea Stack level 1
    bacon_and_rice, i'd like to buy one of these off of you dude. hit me up.

bacon_and_rice no está en línea Stack level 2
    I sincerely apologize for the delay in response. I just came back from a vacation in Mexico! I usually have those interested purchase what they want painted on ebay. I have them directly send it to my residence, I can paint it (takes about two days to fully let the clear coat set) then I can ship it back to you usps priority mail (2-3 business days). The reason why I have you purchase the housings is because it allows you to get the best deal you can find, so that I'm not setting a price if its possible for you to get it cheaper else where.

I've been busy and finally got the last of the ones I finished out. Its hard to expect pinstackers to send in your phone and be without one for 10+ days with colorware. If anyone is as addicted as I am, I'll die without my BB!!! usually once I receive the housing you purchase, Its about two full days of work and two to 3 days to receive it back. So about 4-5 days total without having to send your phone in.

Urbazn, PM me and we can go from there.

Trungii i PM'd you back.

Anyone else thats interested, please PM me.

Thanks everyone for all your support/advice/comments/and business!

DrunkenNoodleFC no está en línea Stack level 1

Looking good

Unfortunately, since I am a new user I cannot PM, but I would totally be interested in purchasing from you. I recently upgraded to the Curve from the Pearl White 8100. I'd love that color scheme on a Curve- Pearl White/Silver trim if possible. PM me any info. Thanks!

bigmatt no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i need to order a seperate housing so I can do mine in white to.

DrunkenNoodleFC, the info i usually PM is posted right above you. If you're interested let me know when you've purchased the set of parts you want painted (some people sell just the front, or the front + battery door, or the front + battery door + mid bottom plate). When you pay via paypal, before you confirm payment, change the shipping address to my residence and it will be shipped directly to me. Find the parts you want painted online and let me know when you've completed the purchase and from there I will PM you my address to have it shipped to.

Bigmatt, let me know when you've done the same.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    I wonder if this will void your insurance

I finally remembered to snap all you pinstackers in here a few photos of another blackberry curve for one of our fellow pinstackers before I send it out. Unfortunately, these pics were snapped with my curve, so the quality is ehhhh at most.

this was done in a semi gloss black, the first two are front and back, the last two are front and back with rubberized blackberry skin.

the pinstacker requested for an all blacked out look (including the battery door). I also uploaded the MiBerry Theme on their blackberry with a black wallpaper, looked very clean imo. enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

HI flash, as far as I know this will not void your warranty, however I do know removing and replacing such parts as the lcd screen WILL void such warranties.

handolo no está en línea Stack level 1
    man all these curves rock trying my first one and im not getting those smooth results, so i will keep sanding away

jen86fur no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20f7ac61
    that looks nice =) good job

leeking no está en línea Stack level 1
    白色很漂亮。呵呵。It looks great.

mrolip no está en línea Stack level 1
    Nice!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast