I need help. I have two blackberry's currently, the blackberry 8300 (at&t), and the crimson ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tbluet no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry 8310 SMS Problem Please help!

Advertisement

I need help. I have two blackberry's currently, the blackberry 8300 (at&t), and the crimson blackberry. I switched the information via DM through Switch Device Wizard. After doing the switch it says I have 3 unread SMS messages but they are nowhere to be found in the message folder, only all the older messages from the previous curve. Does the software versions on these matter? The Curve is working off of 4.2.2.170 [Platform 2.4.0.39] and the crimson curve is: 4.2.2.170 [Platform 2.5.0.30]. Can someone please let me know if there is an easy way to get the SMS inbox to show the new messages or if I would have to do a wipe and restore. Thanks.

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Blackberry 8310 SMS Problem Please help!

Are you using a different theme? I noticed that happened to me once and was able to find the mystery messages when I switched between my themes.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Check the common issues sticky up top. There should be something about it in there.

tbluet no está en línea Stack level 1

Yes, I was using the Windows Vista Today theme on the 8300 and the AT&T default theme on the new crimson curve. Thanks for the feedback, I'll check the other post as well.

grnidb no está en línea Stack level 1

This worked for me from the message inbox, go to Options, General Options, SMS and Email Inboxes. Change it from theme controlled to seperate. Then go back and change it back to theme controlled.