I have a rogers 8310 Blackberry Curve with rebooting issue. It reboots every 10 seconds ... BlackBerry Curve forum

umarbs no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry 8310 rebooting problem

Advertisement

I have a rogers 8310 Blackberry Curve with rebooting issue. It reboots every 10 seconds after getting to home screen. Whats strange is that if its connected to USB or if i make a call it works perfectly fine. But whenever its idle it starts rebooting. I have done everything OS wipe and reinstall but its still the same. Right now it has the latest Rogers 4.2.293 OS.

Anyone can think of something in idle mode which is triggering this reboot cycle. I have done wipe using JL Commander but it seems like it still does not delete all the system files. Is there anything else that completely formats the blackberry. Please help.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    You may want to try a different OS other than the Rogers one. The only way to figure out what is causing the reboot is to check the LOG (ALT+L,G,L,G) whatever is in bold is a conflict. I'm not sure if that will help you any.

Best thing to do is to try a different OS.

Also a third party application could be causing your issue, and a memory leak could also cause it. If you have too many things running in the background it can make your OS unstable.

Good luck...let us know how you make out.

umarbs no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post
    You may want to try a different OS other than the Rogers one. The only way to figure out what is causing the reboot is to check the LOG (ALT+L,G,L,G) whatever is in bold is a conflict. I'm not sure if that will help you any.

Best thing to do is to try a different OS.

Also a third party application could be causing your issue, and a memory leak could also cause it. If you have too many things running in the background it can make your OS unstable.

Good luck...let us know how you make out.
    Thanks for ur quick reply. I checked the log and it seems like it resets at this point.
    E net.rim.tunnel - STcr-00000021
    Do u know what this line means?
    Thanks

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Sorry umarbs I have no clue.

The tunnel could be your TCP/APN setting but not real sure. Maybe something to do with your Internet settings?

That's the best guess I have for you.