Hi, Hopefully someone will have come accross this problem before. I was using a Blackberry ... BlackBerry Curve forum

walkersc no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry 8310 Curve Contacts problem

Advertisement

Hi, Hopefully someone will have come accross this problem before. I was using a Blackberry 8100 in an Enterprise environments and could use my Calendar and Personal contacts with no problem. Since I've moved over to the Blackberry Curve, I can't seem to any entries in my calendar except new ones I've added since I started using the Handet and I can't see any of my contacts at all, (HWne I do the look up facility I can see all contacts in my company's global address list but not my own contacts. I've changed my handset a couple of times and never had this problem before. Does anyone have any ideas?

silverzz28 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Blackberry 8310 Curve Contacts problem

That's odd. I will see if it works on mine

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Blackberry 8310 Curve Contacts problem

Quote Originally Posted by walkersc View Post
    Hi, Hopefully someone will have come accross this problem before. I was using a Blackberry 8100 in an Enterprise environments and could use my Calendar and Personal contacts with no problem. Since I've moved over to the Blackberry Curve, I can't seem to any entries in my calendar except new ones I've added since I started using the Handet and I can't see any of my contacts at all, (HWne I do the look up facility I can see all contacts in my company's global address list but not my own contacts. I've changed my handset a couple of times and never had this problem before. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Have you tried redoing the enterprise activation? That would be my first suggestion.