Ok, I use My Cast Weather for Blackberry (cool tool from at&t) and normally when ... BlackBerry Curve forum

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Question BIS versa TCP...My Cast Weather

Advertisement

Ok, I use My Cast Weather for Blackberry (cool tool from at&t) and normally when it loads it says "Connecting to BIS", however, a few nights ago it started out saying "Connecting to BIS" but then switched to saying "Connecting to TCP". I have tried it a few more times and it keeps saying TCP. Did I miss something? Did something change the last week or so? Or did something on my BB get changed, though I don't remember changing anything? Any thoughts?
    Last edited by TNgal22; 02-24-2009 at 11:03 AM.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    There has been some bis issuses the last week or so, bbm errors, duplicate emails so on. I would imagine it would affect my cast as well.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Thanks! So I just need to sit back and hope it goes back to BIS? I mean My Cast works and all but don't want any "extra" charges since it is using TCP...though I have unlimited data. Just found it odd. And with the way things have been in my life the last week or so, I figured I messed it up...lol.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    So is it back to being on BIS now? i dont have mycast so I dont know if you can tell it what network or protocol to use or not
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

PIN/ID
    just ask
    No, it was still using TCP to connect so I tried to redownload it last night via Media Mall on my BB but I kept getting the Error 907 Invalid COD. How odd is that? I tried several times and it kept giving me the error. Any thoughts? Since I tried to redownload and it failed, the whole app is gone.

I know the other day I bought a game via att's website and the first time I tried to dl it gave me the same error so I tried again, and it worked. Are they still have issues at att?
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee