Can you use a dead bb's IMEI/PIN to sign up to fido BIS then somehow ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Damatrix no está en línea Stack level 1

BIS activation

Advertisement

Can you use a dead bb's IMEI/PIN to sign up to fido BIS then somehow activate it on the currect 8820 i got-invalid pin and imei..(ebay is retarded dude said yeah never been activated on BIS before its all legit) righhtt ...what im asking is does the pin move with the sim/account or the phone?

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: BIS activation

the pin is phoen dependent each and every phone has its own pin..You can try and call the wireless provider and see if they will release it for you. They may or may not depending if teh account is in good standing
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

Damatrix no está en línea Stack level 1

if it were in use by another carrier then it would say in use... not invalid its got nothing to do with releasing the pin but rather putting my pin in the system? i think

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

are you sure you typed it correctly? example: 8 not B or something just confused?

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

If it is in use on another service (RIM servers will know) it will get the invalid pin message as well, so it could be tied up by the prior company. If the guy said it was never activated on a service, it might have been entered into the system by T-Mo but never activated. You could try and contact T-Mo and tell them your story and see if they can resolve it (or at least help you to verify that the pin is not locked up somewhere).