On my phone I've got 3 email accounts. I've got one account for school, one ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bigblue95z no está en línea Stack level 3

Question BIS Account missing 2 addresses

Advertisement

On my phone I've got 3 email accounts. I've got one account for school, one account for @att.blackberry.net, and one personal account. They're all listed on my homescreen and have all been receiving messages. But when I log into the att BIS site, there is only one (my personal) that is listed. Wierd?....

So my original goal was to change a password on my school account but since its not listed, I'm at a loss.

If I could somehow delete them off my device, then re-add using my updated password? But I don't think I can alter them since they're still not listed on att's BIS site.

I hope I don't have to get att on the horn cause I've never waited less than 20min on hold. Great service when I do finally get someone tho.

Thanks for the insight,
    Jason

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    Are you logging into the BIS Site with the same user ID as your blackberry.net email address. That is, if your email address is UserID@att.blackberry.net, are you logging into the BIS site with the user ID UserID?

When you log into the BIS site, if you go to the Change Device option, does it show the correct PIN for the device you're using?
    JerryD

bigblue95z no está en línea Stack level 3
    I finally got it figured out. Somehow I have 2 BIS logins. One had all 3, the other had only the personal. Att to the rescue again! So my BIS login is not my @att.blackberry.net user. I think the mixup is from when I got my bb replaced and added the other 2 account, the pin wasn't right. Thanks for the reply!