Can someone please recommend which is the best video for curve, I've tried a few ... BlackBerry Curve forum

gadgitgirl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Best video for Curve

Advertisement

Can someone please recommend which is the best video for curve, I've tried a few and there not up to par.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Best Video for Curve? Can you please elaborate as to what you define as "Best"? Myself I like having music videos in my Curve or are you talking about a video compressor software?

reyes421 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2448519C
    Best video? I personally like having Family Guy and various funny internet clips on mine. It's nice to have a laugh every now and then.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    I haver a full season Of CSI and the First Season of Tripping the Rift, and some music Vids.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

gadgitgirl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    When I say "best video" I mean video with the capabilities of watching a video without interruptions, with clarity and audio that doesn't sound like its recorded in a hallway or bathroom.

Has anyone used mediacellconverter?

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3
    pda....a whole season of CSI??????? WOW, how much space does that require...I have a 4gb card, how long of a movie or movies would fit into it?

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    It depends on what you convert with, I use Super, http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ng_8100_a.html, I had to play with the settings,as this link is for the Pearl, but even the base pearl settings i played with and got resolts i liked better then the base line listed here. It also depends on what you rip it from the DVD with, the CSIs I got fr4om some one else. And the average size is 75mb, these are one hour shows with no commeracals, the Tripping the rifts i did myself, are 33bm, half hour shows, So the size is consistant, there is another program www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo I think this is the other one I have used, I am not at home so cant check but it looks right
    Last edited by pda.teck; 03-18-2008 at 04:33 PM.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")