So I will be installing my bse tonite. I just got a brand new faceplate ... BlackBerry Curve forum

chromedome no está en línea Stack level 2

best skins ever installation advice

Advertisement

So I will be installing my bse tonite. I just got a brand new faceplate and battery cover in the mail from cnn.cn. These are not installed yet. My question is would it be easier to install them while they are still not yet on my phone or should I install the faceplate and battery cover on to my phone first and then install bse? Thanks in advance!!

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Quote Originally Posted by chromedome View Post
    So I will be installing my bse tonite. I just got a brand new faceplate and battery cover in the mail from cnn.cn. These are not installed yet. My question is would it be easier to install them while they are still not yet on my phone or should I install the faceplate and battery cover on to my phone first and then install bse? Thanks in advance!!
    It's six of one, half dozen of the other. I searched here on the site for disassembly instructions, and took my 8830 apart to put the BSE on it. If you're going to replace the faceplate, you'll have to take it apart anyway. Then, you won't have to worry about any moisture getting into your Berry!