Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ The staining is a known issue with certain materials. It gradually comes ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jeffsaha no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241EE28B

Re: Best skin ever - for the CURVE

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The staining is a known issue with certain materials. It gradually comes up over time so you don't notice it right away. BSE sent me a replacement and an email stating they knew of the problem and no known solvents can clean it up. I noticed it before with a screen from invisible shield on my 8700. I thought it was from heat or something but after a bit of research I found that others had this same problem. So I do my best to prevent it before it happens. But I still have faint stains from the oem pouch on my full body BSE.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

I just Luv this BSE I've had the fullbody on my Curve since I had it, Truly a Most Excellent Product and you just can't beat the price.

I just Brought my Daughter a Curve for her Birthday and the BSE is on the way, not to mentioned one for my New Ipod Classic and one for my liitle One's new Nano. Once again, its the best couple bucks you could spend; cause I don't know about you, but one Scracth and I'm ready to get a new one!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

brent1202 no está en línea Stack level 1

is the bse reusable? i have one on and the corner keeps pulling up and have lint stuck to it so it wont stick to the phone anymore. what im wanting to do is pull it off and clean it then reuse. if i can.

kase511 no está en línea Stack level 1

From what the paper says when you order these....No they aren't reusable. Mainly because you have to stretch them when you take them off so they won't fit like before and after so long on a device the stick will not be the same once removed just like a sticker when you pull it off something.

robertmrome no está en línea Stack level 3

Also expensive but I think the best one by far is the "BodyGuardz"

The quality is unbeatable in my opinion... and although more money comes with 2 sets for the body and 3 for the screen (and you can re-apply them).

They definitely get my vote!!

s.donoho no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2453D92
    Found this post while I was looking for the best case ever built for the curve and was so curious about BSE that I purchased two of these full body skins tonight. (2 - just in case I mess the first one up beyond repair) Hopefully, as many of you have said, that I'm patient enough to apply the BSE without too much trouble.

I read the application instructions and are they being serious about applying the skin in a steamy bathroom for best outcome? HAHA this could possibly be a riot..

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i have applied so many of these that it takes me less than an hour from start to finish ... no bubbles ever.

check this post out. its the better of the the two i did on the BSE

i dunno about the steamy bathroom, but the soapy water is true. skake the skin (without making too much of a mess) before applying be sure to have a lot of patience on the sides. gently press down the sides ever so often to get it to 'stick' to the bb. the corners, do the same. honestly, i blew on the corners and sides a little to get it to dry so it would be stickier (not so wet, like you need the screen skin to be).

they are the best investment you could buy for your bb. i have applied/reapplied and there is NEVER any residue left behind. its an awesome product.

prayerpilgrim no está en línea Stack level 2
    Really like the BSE's. I've ordered one. I have several gels and many screen savers- got love those ebay-ers! Won't use my Curve without one!
    Stephen Williams
    20B8131E
    stephen_williams@att.blackberry.net

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I also have the staining issue. I was using a genuine bb pouch which I keep in my pocket. I have just ordered genuine bb silicone skin & holster which is the lamb skin. So will be ordering another bse to replace my stained one.
    Even with the staining its a wonderful product, but have found the side piece is slowly sliding away from the screen. The new kit should solve this as it has to be the pressure the pouch is putting on the sides when in my pocket.

silversleepe no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Tell your parents, wife or girlfriend about Best Skins Ever before your order arrives. They think the word Skin means pr0n and will throw it out before you ever see it. Yes, this happens too!
    I found that hilarious when I was brought to the confirmation page after ordering.

pNoyz3Ro no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244A4B08

The best

BSE is the best for the price. It is equal to the Invisible Shield just way cheaper!

I have one on my iPod Touch, Sansa e260, and BB Curve 8310.

I messed it up on my 8310, the placement wasn't great so a lot of dust got stuck on the sides.

I email BSE and asked if I was able to get a replacement and they said that they were more than happy to send me another one! I was shocked, since they said there was no warranty.

Just ask them politely and you will gladly get a new one, BSE is great and I hopefully won't have to ever ask for a new one. I will make sure I apply this one correctly.

BSE = 10/10

Like the name states, it is the BEST SKINS EVER!

LLc0oLJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    just ordered 2 sets a few days ago for my gf.
    ive used BSE on my BB once before and it is definitely a product worth buying. unlike other protectors in the past, BSE left no residue, collected little or no dust on the edges, and adhered to my curve like nothing ive ever used. not only was it hard to detect, it left my phone glossier and gave it a nice grip.

hopefully she'll love it as much as i do...after all, she waxes and uses meguiars detailer just to give it a little more protection and shine. obsessive? maybe just a little, but dont we all love our blackberrys

babiigurlx3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ADD299
    it really doesnt show you what kind of skin you are buying. do they only have one? or how am i supposed to know what skin it is.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Quote Originally Posted by babiigurlx3 View Post
    it really doesnt show you what kind of skin you are buying. do they only have one? or how am i supposed to know what skin it is.
    http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...rys/Categories

The 2nd & 3rd product link down shows what you'll need.
    2nd one is just the screen protector, 3rd is the full body which is what most people purchase.

I always purchase an extra set to have on hand for backup.

angelina22 no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is a fantastic case! If you are rough on your stuff (and if you value your prized smartphone),
    you owe it to yourself to get this case.
    I’ve dropped my phone several times in this case and not a scratch!

blackberry curve skins

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567