PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F

Re: Best skin ever - for the CURVE

Advertisement

nzv0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24277BAE

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~wow sounds like good stuff ordering one first thing tomorrow

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

i put the full body BSE on my C2 before i even starting charging it

jswitzer31 no está en línea Stack level 2

hey all...
    I have used both the BSE and the Invisible Shield.... I like the Invisible Shield better personally so that is what I ordered for my 8320 (tried out the BSE and IS on my iPod)... also, if you have to get a new phone, since it has a lifetime warranty you can get the shield replaced as well... With that said... for the price of one Invisible Shield you could buy a few BSE's...so maybe the lifetime warranty isn't that big of a deal...

I found the BSE to be a little thinner, not that that is a bad thing. It is really all personal preference and brand loyalty to me.

I use an Invisible Shield on my gold curve with a black OEM silicone case... it is pretty sharp... i let everyone play with it and don't worry about damage.

- Jackson

SanaTizer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249e3b2f

Well between Joewoo and Cherri, I bit the bullet and ordered a BSE for my curve that should be here tomorrow. I've used the Shieldzone on my Treo before and they were great but expensive for one screen cover. I got 2 body kits for price I paid for my screen protector from shieldzone.
    Now that's a bargin and from what everyone here is saying, the BSE is a better product. Thanks for the great reviews. I'll throw my impressions here when mine arrives.

yoshiod9 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2412ee3b

just bought the screen protection and full body kit for both my gf's and my 8300. can't wait!

ARHYTHMATIK no está en línea Stack level 2

Here's a question for some of you BSE users. Does the skin cover the creases on the back of the phone between the phone and the battery cover? What if you need to open your battery cover to insert a media card, or heaven forbid, hard reset your phone? Anyone care tp comment on this?

berry24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by ARHYTHMATIK
    Here's a question for some of you BSE users. Does the skin cover the creases on the back of the phone between the phone and the battery cover? What if you need to open your battery cover to insert a media card, or heaven forbid, hard reset your phone? Anyone care tp comment on this?
    no, i don't think so. bse comes with 6 parts. (1) the screen, (2) battery cover, two small ones that cover the bottom, (3) one for the front where the branding is (t-mobile in my case), (4) one for the back where the bb circles are, and the last two cover the front edges, (5) front left and (6) front right. the black that goes around the devidce stays uncovered. all in all, best 8 bucks you can spend to cover the devide, excellent product, a must buy in my opinion.
    Last edited by berry24; 10-22-2007 at 08:10 AM.

gooddog no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by ARHYTHMATIK
    No it doesnt cover the creases, they suggest you pull your battery before putting the skin on and it was no problem pulling the back cover to put it back in after I had put the skin on. It does recommend that yo let the phone sit for 24 hours to fully set. I waited um maybe 10. Give the whole process time and be patiant it works amazingly well.

bjenkins17 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2427d4b4

I actually applied this skin without water. It turned out great...go figure.

jeffsaha no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241EE28B

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The BSE is great! You would have to have uber steady hands to put it on without water, but I found that if you dab your finger into a soapy water solution, rather than dipping the whole thing in, and wiping it on the sticky side it works much better. Less drying time/mess and, imo, more control over the bse with the less drenched piece.

And I found that the oem pouch that comes with it does indeed stain the screens. So I ended up getting the RIM rubberized case and sliding the whole thing into the pouch. The front will still stain though. So for that I put a piece of painters tape on the inside front of the oem pouch haha. And it seems to be working out pretty well. I just couldn't let go of the oem pouch. I like the magnet and slim profile of it too much

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Great Review!

hwnstyle21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31C83C17

I just ordered my BSE.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the their BSE and the OEM BB magnet flap top leather buckle case? Jeffsaha stated that the OEM pouch will stain. The Flap top case is a little more loose fitting then the pouch but I was just wondering what I should expect. Thanks
    BB 8330 w/ SERO Voice Only, BIS, N/W @7pm, Pick3, Unl Text via Credits: $30 +$5 (Unl Incoming) + $7 (TEP)
    Pin: 31C83C17

jeffsaha no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241EE28B

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I think the flaptop belt clip is made from a different material i.e. Lambskin. So from what I've heard it will not stain. My brother has that case for the curve but no BSE. So no extensive research on my part, but they do feel nice haha

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

I'm not sure what he's talking about staining. IF it's the BSE then it's not a big loss since full skins are only $6. That's the reason for them, to protect your curve.

I have the OEM pouch no staining here.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast