I am in desperate need of a new battery for my 8320 but there's no ... BlackBerry Curve forum

AviatorJud no está en línea Stack level 2

Best place to buy replacement oem battery?

Advertisement

I am in desperate need of a new battery for my 8320 but there's no way I'm paying tmo $45 for one. I purchased 2 supposed oem replacement c-s2 batteries from buy.com several months ago because they were very cheap and both of them are worse than my original batt that was going bad. The internet replacements looked exactly the same as the original except instead of the textured feel of the original, the label was smooth...i guess cuz it's not a real oem.

So are there any online retailers that sells ACTUAL oem quality replacements for less than a TMO store?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Try www.seidioonline.com or www.eaccess.com
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C146 Safari/528.16

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I am a big fan of the Seidio extended batteries...they have OEM sized batteries that fit without a custom door and last better than the original.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

I've read really mixed reviews on the Seidio batteries. Problems ranging from lower than rated life, to swelling batteries, to them being slightly fatter than oem batts and making the batt door bulge out.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    The size of the extended battery isn't a problem. Some were made that way.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C146 Safari/528.16

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I got the OEM sized extended for my sons pearl and my moms curve, and got the thicker extended battery for me with the custom door. I never found the original OEM batteries to last as long as specs claim either, but they last better comparatively. I am a completely satisfied repeat seidio customer. I have never had issues with fit, swelling, or overheating.
    BlackBerry8330/5.0.0.230 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

Cool, thanks guys. I just wish they were a little cheaper than what TMO charges for an OEM.