Very interested in personal finance software but i want the best one possible. Any suggestions?... BlackBerry Curve forum

rennyc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2422A078

Best Personal Finance Manager for Curve?

Advertisement

Very interested in personal finance software but i want the best one possible. Any suggestions?

oheckno no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31E75692

Re: Best Personal Finance Manager for Curve?

There's Ascendo Money, which is supposed to be "the best" or whatever. My Uncle likes it, at least.

I found some free trials here if you want to try before buying. http://software.blackberrysource.com...ubcategory=137

As far as free ones go, JabpLite may be what you're looking for as well. It's here: http://www.freepoc.org/viewapp.php?id=58 along with a bunch of screenshots. JabpLite is 100% freeware, and includes multiple accounts, categories, investments, currencies, standing orders (aka scheduled transactions), net worth calculation, future balance prediction, and much more. A sister program JabpFile provides import/export capability to external memory card including the ability to read/write QIF files.

Hope that helps!! Let me know :]
    “Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”
    -Winnie The Pooh

tj2311111 Guest

Yeah I use Jabplite since its free. I would say give that one a look first. Then if you dont like it move on to Ascendo Money, since it costs money. Who knows you might like Jabplite.

chuckthree no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I'm still looking for something to replace Ultrasoft Money for Palm. I've used a bb for 2 years and still have a Palm just so I can use that program.

rennyc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2422A078

Quote Originally Posted by oheckno View Post
    There's Ascendo Money, which is supposed to be "the best" or whatever. My Uncle likes it, at least.

I found some free trials here if you want to try before buying. http://software.blackberrysource.com...ubcategory=137

As far as free ones go, JabpLite may be what you're looking for as well. It's here: http://www.freepoc.org/viewapp.php?id=58 along with a bunch of screenshots. JabpLite is 100% freeware, and includes multiple accounts, categories, investments, currencies, standing orders (aka scheduled transactions), net worth calculation, future balance prediction, and much more. A sister program JabpFile provides import/export capability to external memory card including the ability to read/write QIF files.

Hope that helps!! Let me know :]

Thank you so much, i'll try JabpLite and let you know what I think.

Renny

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Ascendo Money leaves a little to be desired...stick with the free app.

baseballkyle no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I'm STILL looking for something to replace SplashMoney (Palm). I used to use it on the Palm, but now exclusively use it on the desktop PC. I have tried them all - and nothing even comes close to SplashMoney. But the developers got really lazy and never ported the prog over to BB or WinMo (really dumb move financially speaking). I will continue searching for something that can hang w/ it.....

SDinSD no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

I'm looking for something that sync's with Quicken or MS Money. I don't want to have to import/export QIF files and nothing out there is made to sync with the aforementioned programs for the BB. Hopefully Intuit will have something soon because that's the only reason I still carry my WM6 device...