Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cool, thanks! I appreciate the pictures. Couldn't quite get what you were talking about, but ... BlackBerry Curve forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Cool, thanks! I appreciate the pictures. Couldn't quite get what you were talking about, but this helps immensely.

Skimball no está en línea Stack level 1
    I like the Seido holster with some egrips on my device.

I tried the Seido replacement back but the "mirror" is so cheap it was already rusting when I received it. They sent me a replacement cover and it too was scratched up and starting rusting.

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I'm not familiar with mobi, but I *love* my seido spring clip holster! Quality? You betcha!

jm4BBPearl no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Don LuiG View Post
    I use the case mate phamtom leather case with my 8310 its easy to use has a good grip easy to take in and out of holster and i wanted something that would protect it at all times and its the best combo i ever seem for a phone check this link out its a good deal i bought from this user and had a fast delivery.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Phantom-Black-Le...QQcmdZViewItem

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Does this case have a sleeper magnet?

Does anyone have any experience with a case that you can wear around your neck with a lanyard of some sort?

cwadams70 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319E8B43
    I have modified my otterbox (8330) to hang from a lanyard around my neck while fly fishing(I know...I know- standing in the middle of flowing streams with my BB could constitute abuse but I like to listen to tunes and such during). It works out well and if you use a little soap and water and patience, the primary membrane goes on with few to no bubbles. The holster has the 'sleep' magnet as well as the whole kit is rugged.I also have a BSE applied. Sorry I don't have pics but trust me, it works great.

Quote Originally Posted by cwadams70 View Post
    I have modified my otterbox (8330) to hang from a lanyard around my neck while fly fishing(I know...I know- standing in the middle of flowing streams with my BB could constitute abuse but I like to listen to tunes and such during). It works out well and if you use a little soap and water and patience, the primary membrane goes on with few to no bubbles. The holster has the 'sleep' magnet as well as the whole kit is rugged.I also have a BSE applied. Sorry I don't have pics but trust me, it works great.
    LOL!! That's a pretty funny picture you paint there, but I definitely hate to be away from the device if I don't have to!

The Otterbox is a cool case for sure, but I'm looking for something less bulky and more stylish.

hoosierdaddynow no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249f8227
    I have had the seidio hybrid case for around 6 months. I like it but the top left part of the clear case keeps getting a little crack. Seidio replaced my first one. I have not let them know about this one. I would like to know if anybody has had the sane problem with the hard ruberized case? I would like to buy it but a little concerned. The holster fits and works great.

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I vote for the Otterbox. I got mine last week and love it. More protection and costs less then Seido.

Any phone isn't stylish after you drop it and it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdaddynow View Post
    I have had the seidio hybrid case for around 6 months. I like it but the top left part of the clear case keeps getting a little crack. Seidio replaced my first one. I have not let them know about this one. I would like to know if anybody has had the sane problem with the hard ruberized case? I would like to buy it but a little concerned. The holster fits and works great.
    You will definitely not have any cracking issues with the hard rubberized case. I don't believe it could crack unless you left it out in triple digit heat for days on end and it became extremely dried out.

Quote Originally Posted by paullamm View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I vote for the Otterbox. I got mine last week and love it. More protection and costs less then Seido.

Any phone isn't stylish after you drop it and it doesn't work.
    Good point, but I'm not going to be wearing it like this in the middle of a stream or on top of a mountain. I'm talking about something to run around town with when you're running errands, wearing shorts and a t-shirt and can't wear a holster.

hoosierdaddynow no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249f8227
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    You will definitely not have any cracking issues with the hard rubberized case. I don't believe it could crack unless you left it out in triple digit heat for days on end and it became extremely dried out.
    Thanks. I will order it when I get home.

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Skimball View Post
    I like the Seido holster with some egrips on my device.

I tried the Seido replacement back but the "mirror" is so cheap it was already rusting when I received it. They sent me a replacement cover and it too was scratched up and starting rusting.

Mine did the same thing but I think it just scratches easy versus actually rusting. I don't care though because I rarely use the cam and am not sure what good that mirror does anyway. I use the speakerphone a lot though and the speaker cutout throught the battery door and the case backing make the sound a heck of a lot better.

PIN/ID
    319E8B43

PIN/ID
    319E8B43
    Sorry about the repost folks. Can't explain how that happened. It actually is not that bulky and atleast for me, coming from an 8830, the minimal added size is comfortable. Good luck in your search and with your choice, take care.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12