best case out there for the blackberry or even an ipone by far would be ... BlackBerry Curve forum

squidjuice no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2442AE55

Thumbs up Best Case!

Advertisement

best case out there for the blackberry or even an ipone by far would be by Otter Box.. (www.otterbox.com)

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Yes, the best as in most rugged. But the best as in best looking is the Seido Hard Rubber case in burgandy. Just one man's opinion.

DocGo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me
    I agree with you...I have an 8320 (originally in pale gold...replaced with crimson casing) inside a burgundy seidio rubberized case. Simply beautiful!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    8900-user
    DocGo

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    very nice doc, if I were intelligent enough to attach pics to my post I'd show mine too. have tried several times.

Tinkermomof3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo View Post
    I agree with you...I have an 8320 (originally in pale gold...replaced with crimson casing) inside a burgundy seidio rubberized case. Simply beautiful!
    Wow, that is a great looking phone. Now I have to get a cover. lol Thanks for the pics!

squidjuice no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2442AE55
    yeah it is a nice case but for working a shop all the time it is better to have the otterbox case because well lets just say i have dropped my phone atleast 20 times and still no scratch or cracks on case or phone.. and also otterbox has a lifetime warrenty on them. i called them a week after having mine because it ddint seem to attach tight enough and they sent me a brand new one at no cost and didnt have to return other case... they have amazing customer service.