Hello All! I am obviously new. I have read for a while before joining, and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Buckeyeskiier no está en línea Stack level 1

BES & BIS Separation - Any More On This?

Advertisement

Hello All!

I am obviously new.

I have read for a while before joining, and just thought I would see if there are any new developments on the separation of BES, vs. BIS. I have seen a coupld of threads about downloading and purchasing a separate third party application, but have not seen anyone yet who has done this, and how well it works.

I now understand that my work e-mail will go, and has to go to the Message Inbox, It seems crazy however that Blackberry would design the device such that there is no way to separate BES from eveything else.

Just checking to see if there were any more creative ideas, or (actually hoping) that I missed the thread where this is solved!

Thanks!

DaddyFizzle no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    28A34994
    You can set up custom searches to make it easy.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

robertmrome no está en línea Stack level 3
    I went with empower's BES mailbox and love the program!! Its also great cause I have several folders in my BES inbox (ie. one folder for whenever I am CC'd or BCC'd not sent the message directly) and it allows you to set different ringers/alerts for different folders!! You can setup a folder that has only messages that are important (either marked as important or from specific senders) filter to it a folder and have your BB alert you differently when these messages come in.

ie, when I am in the "phone only" profile, I still get alerts to messages from 4 specific people.