here it is boys and girls.... Next generation BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330 smartphone GPS navigation, email, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4

Bell Mobility's Curve 8330

Advertisement

here it is boys and girls....

Next generation BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330 smartphone

GPS navigation, email, Internet, music, camera and full QWERTY keyboard

Stay connected to the people and information that matter with the next generation BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330 smartphone from Bell, the all-in-one wireless solution for the mobile professional on the go. Combining the functionality of mobile phone, email, instant messaging, GPS, calendar and Web browser with rich media capabilities –– it’s the performance-driven solution that boosts productivity at work, while enabling you to connect with family and friends. Plus, it runs on the fastest and largest mobile network across North Americaą, so you can do it all, faster.

Read More

Cheers

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    What do you think of it?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

i think its good... i currently have the 8830 and i am thinking of switching... it would have been awesome if it had wifi but i have unlimited data so i am not too worried about that.... gps is also good...

one thing i like about the 8830 is that it is a very solid built unit... it feels good in my hand and i m not sure about the curve... it would have been awesome if we had it in the Spring colors but this is what we got to work with..

whats your thoughts?

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    For you Verizon users the 8330 should be coming out soon as well. I just met up with my national account manager and his tech guy he brought with him is already using one. It shouldn't be much longer before Verizon will have it out.

JK64 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31BEA254
    How soon is soon? chomping at the bit.. Only silver..But I can live with that..

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The black one is soo sweet

vliou no está en línea Stack level 1
    Time to merge threads with the other one today?

I couldn't wait for the Black one...
    Vincent L
    Sync your Contacts/Calendar/Notes/Tasks wirelessly from your PC to BB - http://www.thinkpost.net