Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fell asleep at the pc.....anyway I downloaded the 4.6 DM and it still isnt there. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

deezndc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3034d119

Advertisement

Fell asleep at the pc.....anyway I downloaded the 4.6 DM and it still isnt there. I will download the OS again when I return from work this afternoon. Thanks for all your help!
    "A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to."

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey

FailedAngrMgmt no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB8330 (wap.pinstack.com)~

I had the same problem, same sprint bb with same altell os and same 4.7 DM. And moderncowboy gave me the same advice. When I loaded 4.6 it did the same as 4.7, so I downgraded even more to 4.5 DM software and that did the trick. 4.5 seems to be the most stable. I downloaded 4.5 english only without media manager. Works great.

Now do u have sprint navigator? The nav is far better then bbmaps. Only reason I can see bbmaps being used over the nav is u don't have the nav included in ur bill. Otherwise save the memory on ur bb and dump bbmaps.

And even at that, have u ever used the google maps program for the bb? It loads way faster then bbmaps and its free also, just something to think about. Good luck.

PIN/ID
    3034d119
    I have the unlimited data plan (simply everything) and my Sprint Navigator works great. I was wanting the bbmaps so that I can use the Poynt application. For some reason I can't get the Beyond411 setup correctly, so the Poynt seems like a close alternative.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    3034d119
    And I also needed it to geotag photos also.....
    "A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to."

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12