I recently purchased a nice small cradle from BBerry.com. It holds the curve perfectly and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

BBERRY small titanium cradle for curve

Advertisement

I recently purchased a nice small cradle from BBerry.com. It holds the curve perfectly and even illuminates the blackberry logo in front. I think its great but when I went to place my curve into the cradle I noticed one thing, the phone didn't fit with my seidio hybrid case! My case has a cut out for the charging strips in the back but they don't touch the springs on the cradle when the case is on. Does anyone know if they have another similar to this that would work for my curve with and without my case. I really like this cradle especially since its not justa stand and then u must plug in the charging cable.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: BBERRY small titanium cradle for curve

Yeah, that stand isn't designed for use with a Seidio case on it. It's only suppose to work with a naked BB.

I do believe that Seidio is working on a stand for Curves with the cases on them. I know they have one for the 8130. I think there's one in the works for the 83XX

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70

Re: BBERRY small titanium cradle for curve

That's seems cool. But sry about your problem. Does it seem to work well? Thanks in Advance.

~via BB 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~