Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ok here is the status.. i tried the usb deletion but vista just started automatically ... BlackBerry Curve forum

KrymsynDragon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    318AAAFB

Advertisement

ok here is the status.. i tried the usb deletion but vista just started automatically reinstalling them.. then my fiance said to reinstall 4.7 in compatiability mode.. which worked and as my phone was updating i get this nice error icon with error code 507 during a load of JVM.. what the *bleep* is going on?

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    The 1st part of Vista reinstalling the USB drives, is exactly what it was supposed to do.

You need to have the current or updated OS installed on your PC too!

I also sent you a PM.
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

SalaH no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2110bdb6
    ok after trying everything that i can think of i decided lets change the usb cable to a motorola usb cable and woaala it worked. my problem solved hope someone else can benefit from this also.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by SalaH View Post
    Every time i try to connect the phone to the PC it says "USB Device Not Recognized"
    I tried changing it to other usb ports also changed the usb cable it won't pick the phone. I tried on another pc and it works. The weird thing is if i connect anything else to the USB ports they work fine? yes i have desktop manager installed can't think of anything else.

any ideas please share.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SalaH View Post
    ok after trying everything that i can think of i decided lets change the usb cable to a motorola usb cable and woaala it worked. my problem solved hope someone else can benefit from this also.
    Good 4 you.
    The only reason I never mentioned the cable, was because of your 1st post.
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

chopperhead no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

pc wont recognize bb

okay, had that same problem for a time. go and install BB storage activation NEW and your problem is solved!

yump0p no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    i had this problem, and then i realized the desktop manager does not work with mac, which bb should really fix cuz theres a lotta people who use macs out there

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    i can attach my wifes curve 8310 and it will show up in my computer window! i can unhook hers and attach my bold 9000 and it never will show up in my computer! however i can go to device manger and it appears in the usb section! why? and how can i fix?,,,,,,,however i can open bb desktop manger and it works great as far as backup/restore! i want to hook up my bold and view my pics!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12