Hey, Need some assistance with BB Weather. For the last couple of weeks, my BB ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

BB Weather issue

Advertisement

Hey,

Need some assistance with BB Weather. For the last couple of weeks, my BB Weather has suddenly given me 2 errors.

When I have the MDS box checked in options (which it never had to be checked when it was working), it gives the error "unexpected exception caught" or similar wording.

When I uncheck it, it says "null" or a similar error.

has anyone else experienced this error?
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm not sure what that problem is but I'd get another weather pgm anyway. There are several that are better than BB Weather IMO - try WeatherEye just for grins and see if you have the same problem - there are lots of other choices too.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    I'm not sure what that problem is but I'd get another weather pgm anyway. There are several that are better than BB Weather IMO - try WeatherEye just for grins and see if you have the same problem - there are lots of other choices too.
    Thanks so much...will give it a shot!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

Mr Mixalot no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've had the same issue with BBWeather, will try Weather Eye and see if this works

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Let us know how it works. Never had the problem but BB Weather just never did quite enough for me. Wunderground's a good weather site too but it doesn't have an icon - you have to bookmark it and use it that way which is a little less preferable.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com