Can you use BB redirector if you are using the BIS? If so, where can ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rheng no está en línea Stack level 2

BB Redirector

Advertisement

Can you use BB redirector if you are using the BIS? If so, where can I download the BB redirector software?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: BB Redirector

what are you trying to accomplish?

Wstsydthug no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2405C19E

Yes you can. I use the re-director for work email and BIS for my Yahoo mail. The only bad thing is that with the re-director I can not open attachments. I would switch to BIS for work email but I don't get the emails in real time. You can choose to install the redirector as an option when you re-install BB Desktop. Search the internet and you can re DL this for free.

Djmarbll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    219C9716

Quote Originally Posted by rheng View Post
    Can you use BB redirector if you are using the BIS? If so, where can I download the BB redirector software?
    Depending on who your carrier is, you can download the redirector from them, but you might need to download something called "mail connector". Are you trying to use Outlook or something similar at home? That's pretty much the main purpose for redirector.

rheng no está en línea Stack level 2

Yes, I have Redirector install on my work PC. Its been running for 40 minutes, but it has not forward any emails to my BB. Am I doing something wrong? I see the filter number go up. Time the last message received by the device: Not Available...

Any ideas? Thanks