Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah my 8320 is doing what Jblackfish's 8100 does. With or w/out oem wall charger. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

darthdiablo no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Yeah my 8320 is doing what Jblackfish's 8100 does. With or w/out oem wall charger. It really makes no sense since the power from the usb is accepted but not the wallcharger. I suppose I'll email RIM tech. service and see what they might have to say. One concern of mine is will it or will it not have the same problem with a car charger. If it does that would be very problematic when I'm on the road. >/

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by darthdiablo View Post
    Yeah my 8320 is doing what Jblackfish's 8100 does. With or w/out oem wall charger. It really makes no sense since the power from the usb is accepted but not the wallcharger. I suppose I'll email RIM tech. service and see what they might have to say. One concern of mine is will it or will it not have the same problem with a car charger. If it does that would be very problematic when I'm on the road. >/
    In my case, it also fails to charge with my car charger - sorry I didn't mention it. (It's a third-party charger.) And you're right, it's VERY inconvenient! Post back what RIM says if you get through to them.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12