I brought my Curve last week and I love it. I'm coming from the Sprint ... BlackBerry Curve forum

blkdymond no está en línea Stack level 2

BB Newbie with a few questions

Advertisement

I brought my Curve last week and I love it. I'm coming from the Sprint Mogul so I'm pretty sure you know I like to download interesting things. I upgraded to 4.5.0.66 and I don't have any real issues. I just wanted to as a few questions though.

1. How do I change my signature.
    2. How do I enable html viewing under my emails.
    3. I don't think I'm receiving all my emails. I just ordered some stuff off Amazon and I didn't receive a receipt yet. I also forwarded myself a few emails and never got them. How do I fix this?

Thanks for any help.

russl9977 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

After I updated my OS, I had to resend books for my email to receive html, there is a post on here that tells you how. I wasn't receiving emails either until I pulled out the battery and put it back in. All of your new emails will have html, but your old ones won't.

Hope this helps!

Correction: Old emails won't have html
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 09-19-2008 at 04:09 AM.

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    Welcome to Pinstack!
    To anwser your questions. I will try best as possible:
    1) Go to messaging and select options from the bb menu.select email settings. That's if you are connected to your work exchange server. If not you will need to go to BIS website and put in your signature through there.
    2)When you receive an email that has html encoding. You want to push the bb menu button and select "download images" (yes you have to do this everytime).
    3)Resend your service books either from your phone (through personal email setup) or from BIS website.
    I hope this helped!

Thank you for your help. One more question. What is the address to the BIS site?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Here ya go!

brydon no está en línea Stack level 1
    kk so im sooooo lost on how to change my os iv had several people explane to me how to do it and im just scared of my king it a well.....paper weight sooo could some like add me onm msn or chat back and forth with me maybe step buy step on getting the right e 4 sure and installing it. it would be a great help thanks guys so much

Thank you for your help. One more question. What is the address to the BIS site?

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    It usually is www.yourserviceprovider.blackberry.com changing obviously where it says your service provider area to your own. The BIS site is the web page where you set up all your email accounts. There you will see the field that says signature. Hope it helps. Take care. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by blkdymond View Post
    Post number 5 has the link to your BIS login site.

Thank you. I didn't see anything about a signature but I won't worry about that right now. I did get my html to work though.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by blkdymond View Post
    Thank you. I didn't see anything about a signature but I won't worry about that right now. I did get my html to work though.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The signature is in the BIS. Log back into BIS and edit one of your e-mail accounts and you'll see the signature line.