Last two weeks been have issues with sending and receiving messages. there is a delay ... BlackBerry Curve forum

g35c6mt no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Messenger issues, need help.

Advertisement

Last two weeks been have issues with sending and receiving messages. there is a delay in both send and receiving, from five mins up to hours at a time. Tech support from my phone network cant help me out and havent called BB yet. has anyone had any sort of problems like this. (i have other people that are having same problem, and they are on diff networks.) i understand it could be my area im in, but figured i"d give it a shot. Any help would be appreciated, Thanx.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have had issues with BBM in the past on occasion and if a battery pull didn't help then deleting and re-installing BBM did the trick. Do a backup first so you can use it to restore your contacts. It's worth a shot.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

lovebug170 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM me
    I've had problems with that too.. emails also. Not just BB messenger. It's driving me nuts and I've contacted my service provider numerous times but nothing's happening to fix this issue.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by lovebug170 View Post
    I've had problems with that too.. emails also. Not just BB messenger. It's driving me nuts and I've contacted my service provider numerous times but nothing's happening to fix this issue.
    Have you deleted and resent your service books? Also you could try to re-register your device.

g35c6mt no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for all the help everyone, but I contacted RIM directly and they found it to be the servers wrong doing. I have the 8320 with the old version in the phone and just recently installed the newer version. When this was done the server never put some code in for the BBM, so it never registered. That's what the whole issue was. Everythings back to normal and enjoying the few new features. If anyone has any problems with their phone and have to contact their servers for help have them call rim and ask for a tech to help, and tell them you want a "Partner Exchange Line". That means that your server is responsible for the payment to RIM for the tech support. Again Thanks!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~