Hello all, I have a 8330 and I tried to add someone who has a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

blkdymond no está en línea Stack level 2

BB Messanger issue

Advertisement

Hello all,

I have a 8330 and I tried to add someone who has a 8320. I approved it but its still pending and I get an email that there is an error:
    -----?----<$RemoveOnDelivery,SuppressSaveInSentItems> BLACKBERRYMESSENGERINVITESTAGE2-------o-------200:AQEBAAECBAACcJiVoQAACAEAAwAVAAQCrNwgCyOPZXlvvP cI2AMqghEjhwoUAAVrIEEreOgqG7RHSZBb/TAZDcgwtBQABlqVHKXS/hOGIvgAIDjXkPWXpHgyNAAHbCBBK8Osarnl3Jhl5M6Dl7J7zqS +h78SSQ3IbvdUIjgnLaW/FDZvxl7l2vm9pLQw0I+kGwAAUA==Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

How do I fix this? Thanks in advance.

iaxbbcp no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    I had this problem with a friend, what I eventully discovered was that he was on BES not BIS and there is a security setting that is activated, it scrambles pin messages, so only users on the SAME BES can recieve pins from that person, he could still could recieve my pin messages but I couldn't recieve his to me, also he showed pending in my BB messenger... only solution is to change that setting on the BES server.
    iaxbbcp
    Tour 9630
    US Cellular

blkdymond no está en línea Stack level 2
    I change mine or she change hers. To BIS? Is it different for different cell phone companies bc I have sprint and she has att?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~