maps do not work why is that i called my serveice provider and they told ... BlackBerry Curve forum

innocentman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252574EC

bb maps t-mobile croatia

Advertisement

maps do not work why is that
    i called my serveice provider and they told me that is a problem in Rome(Italy), said to me something that they are some kind of major of bb in Europe and that i can't use bb maps

is that true or not....

CybaCowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21445DCA
    BlackBerry Maps only supports a limited number of countries, and from what I hear, it's not that crash-hot anyway...

Check out the free Nav4All, which offers full turn-by-turn navigation for pretty much everywhere - it even offers full voice feedback and navigation!

Surprisingly, there are a number of features in the free Nav4All that aren't included in high-end, stand-alone GPS units!

The free Nav4All works with both built-in and seperate (eg. Bluetooth) GPS receivers...

Nav4All can be installed with via computer OR OTA (over-the-air; wirelessly, without a computer) by going to:

http://www.nav4all.com

~via my BlackBerry 8800 (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    21445DCA
    BlackBerry Maps only supports a limited number of countries, and from what I hear, it's not that crash-hot anyway...

Check out the free Nav4All, which offers full turn-by-turn navigation for pretty much everywhere - it even offers full voice feedback and navigation!

Surprisingly, there are a number of features in the free Nav4All that aren't included in high-end, stand-alone GPS units!

The free Nav4All works with both built-in and seperate (eg. Bluetooth) GPS receivers...

Nav4All can be installed with via computer OR OTA (over-the-air; wirelessly, without a computer) by going to:

PIN/ID
    21445DCA

innocentman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252574EC
    thx

croman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207b39f0
    hrmm weird.. mine worked fine in both Zagreb and Dubrovnik last month....

dilipc no está en línea Stack level 3
    When I install nav4all on my Curve, after download I get the following message:
    startApperror:net.rim.device.api.system.Controlled AccessException

What should I do?