Anyone know how I can get BB maps to work after the update? I have ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3

BB maps gone after 4.5 update

Advertisement

Anyone know how I can get BB maps to work after the update? I have ATT so with my old OS I had to go in and change a file to get it to work...but that was long ago and I can't remember all the details.

mikexmayhem no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24129E23
    Quote Originally Posted by cjeezy View Post
    Anyone know how I can get BB maps to work after the update? I have ATT so with my old OS I had to go in and change a file to get it to work...but that was long ago and I can't remember all the details.
    have you tried connecting to desktop manager, selecting add or remove applications and making sure that bb maps is selected?
    want a theme? send me a PM to request one

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    That way wont work At&t blocks it from showing up, no icon and no menu entregration withing the phone.

I havent tried the file editing my self, but i believe i read it had to do with the vendor file, and using it into hiding that it is an at&t phone
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

hsh750 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am also with AT&T and cannot get Blackberry Maps to work. I have 8820 with 4.5 OS, but my BB Map icon is there but when I click on it, I get a messege saying that maps has been disabled.

Samba no está en línea Stack level 2
    Try removing the app completely and then re-installing it from a media card.
    See post Found a workaround for BBMaps in 4.5.110 ATT