I have AT & T on my BB 8310 and I have upgraded the OS ... BlackBerry Curve forum

hutchinp2009 no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Maps

I have AT & T on my BB 8310 and I have upgraded the OS to 4.5, and I can see that BB Maps are installed. Now I have also downloaded and installed the BB MAPSLAUNCHER that was recommended, but when I put that into execution I receive the following error message - "Maps has been disabled" Not it is not earth shattering that I need BB Maps as I do have Google Maps installed and it works fine, but I would love to have a chance to at least try it.

I have seen instructions for how to make BB Maps work but the ".LBS" file that it talks about in the instructions I can not find located on my computer system.

Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    AT&T disables BB Maps, they want you to purchase map services from them. I've seen this for quite some time with AT&T users, some have claimed to have some luck contacting tech support and getting it running, however like you've stated you have Google Maps installed, and personally, Google Maps has always been better and likely will continue to be, so you're no worse off having that instead.