Hey everyone, I just wanted to share that we have 2 great Groups for all ... BlackBerry Curve forum

JLeiteRosa no está en línea Stack level 1

BB GROUPS: need instant help with your device? Let us help, Join today!!!

Advertisement

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share that we have 2 great Groups for all to join... BBPro (For all types of blackberry) and Curve 8900 (Specific for 8900 owners) Both are equally active and only a few more slots left. If you'd like to join... either scan the bar codes or send me a PM and I will be more than happy to send you an invite! We've come a long way... so if you need instant help with your device? Tired of searching and not getting the answers you are looking for? Let the us help you! Join today!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Or just come here to PinStack.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    2nd that RoGro.

JLeiteRosa no está en línea Stack level 1
    Of course, you can always come to pinstack, crackberry, etc - but that is not as instant and personal as it is in the groups! Hence, the post.

Trust me, we have a great group of people - all ? enthusiasts who will help and GUIDE you through troubleshooting, etc. And we don't hackle/flame anyone for not knowing or questioning something - we help and do what we can to guide you!

rhandee08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20DB2BCC
    Please invite me. I'd love to be part of this group. Pin on my profile please.

siver no está en línea Stack level 3
    Okay, I did it...there weren't any instructions on how to "scan" the bar code. Obviously I'm a noob, but I'm waiting for confirmation now. Yea! *very proud of myself*

siver no está en línea Stack level 3
    Still haven't received confirmation, but that's alright, going to request again, b/c I have a new BB, which means a new PIN.

Here I go, come and get me.