Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mine is coming tomorrow. Overnight to my hotel!... BlackBerry Curve forum

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

Mine is coming tomorrow. Overnight to my hotel!

LPTruth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me
    I couldn't be happier with it! It's very nice....

The matte black surrounds on it are very nice and add to the soft appearance of the BB. The glossy black surround bordering the screen is a very nice touch.

The keys are going to take some getting use to. I really liked the feel of my old 8830 and the 8330 are completely different, more pill like. I'm getting use to them.

Everyone I work with that have Verizon were a little pissed that I have mine already and they all questioned how I got it! But, knowing the tech junky that I am, they weren't surprised!

MMS still doesn't work (receiving, sending is fine), and VZNav isn't available. CSR's told me that it should be fully on line by Friday, the original release date. I see that it's on Verizon's site today, ready for purchase and many of the links on the browsers bookmarks are slowly being updated.

Ringer volume seems much better than my Pearl did. The trackball is much smoother and doesn't feel like there's a load of gravel under it!

I really wish the Micro SD card was on the side like the pearl and not behind the battery! That bummed me out, but no biggie really.

Battery life seems to be really good. I've been showing off all kinds of things on it today, all day, and I still have 3/4 battery life!

The speakers for mp3 are what you would expect.... phone speakers, the video camera works great and the still shots are good once you adjust the settings... Ironic the first picture I took with it is of the car I'm ordering for my birthday next year....

Dodge Challenger SRT/8

Mine will be black though..

I love the new Verizon BlackBerry Curve. I've waited a long time for this phone and it was well worth the wait!!
    Last edited by LPTruth; 05-06-2008 at 08:43 PM.
    www.BlackLightThemes.com
    Free Ringtones, Wallpapers and Themes
    www.BBIconStore.com
    Make your new theme Pop with new Icons

Very nice run down LPTruth, can't wait to get mine tomorrow.

steelersfan no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32BF2591
    Just ordered one for my wife .. having only one blackberry in the family is pointless. Am envious already .. it does stuff the 8830 can't (and doesn't have my years worth of abuse!)

I'll wait for another Vz phone though .. after all this time getting the BB to behave like it should (with thanks to pinstack and bbf) I can't imagine walking away from something that works

mbwilson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DCCB16
    Got mine today, getting it going should be on BES tomorrow.

migpok35 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have the verizon 8830 right now that i got like a month or two back. and i was wondering if i wanted to switch to the curve would it cost me an arm or a leg. or would they let me just go ahead and do it.

Quote Originally Posted by migpok35 View Post
    i have the verizon 8830 right now that i got like a month or two back. and i was wondering if i wanted to switch to the curve would it cost me an arm or a leg. or would they let me just go ahead and do it.
    Knowing VZW, it would cost an arm and at least half a leg. If you know someone at the store, or can persuade the manager, you may be able to swap out the device and pay the difference between the two. I have done that on at least one occasion.
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 05-13-2008 at 08:30 PM.

glhsracer no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

migpok35 no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks alot dough daddy that might actually work. the person who helped basically my whole family get all their phones was the manager.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12