Hi new to this forum and BBs. anyway, just got a curve and a new ... BlackBerry Curve forum

333 no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Curve Bluetooth and Pioneer CD-BTB200

Advertisement

Hi

new to this forum and BBs. anyway, just got a curve and a new pioneer navigation with bluetooth adapter (CD-BTB200) for my car. phone works great but the bluetooth audio is a bit frustrating and i was wondering if anyone had ideas. so, the headunit and bt adapter will recognize the curve and i can play all my music but upon first or rather initial connection it is connected via AVRCP and i can control my music through the headunit. after that, say i turn off the car and start it back up, it is connected via A2DP and i then have to control my music through the phone itself. the only way to get back to AVRCP is to delete the adapter from the phone and refind it. anyone know if i can modify or adjust a setting in my curve? thanks is advance!

333 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BB Curve Bluetooth and Pioneer CD-BTB200

problem solved.

the-it-guy no está en línea Stack level 1

Would love to know how you solved the issue and whether you are statisfied with this configuration for the curve. I just got a curve and recently put an Alpine deck in my truck. Not real happy with it. LOTS of echo, no controls (received, missed, phonebook) transfer from Curve etc. Looking at the exact set up that you have... Can you advise?

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

I would also like to hear about this as well
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask