So about a month ago I got my new blackberry curve. I was so excited ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Reneesmoi no está en línea Stack level 1

BB curve 8520: edge vs EDGE?

Advertisement

So about a month ago I got my new blackberry curve. I was so excited to get it and be able to use windows live, facebook and of course bbm. I called rogers and they hooked up my data plan which included those three features. They said it might take a day to actually turn on. I waited two days and called in. They said the "edge" in my corner should say "EDGE". They didn't know what else to do.. So for the past month I've had no features. Any suggestions on how do change it? I do in fact have the data plan so it SHOULD work but yeah.
    I have tried taking the battery out.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Youre not getting data. Call them again and make them tell you why. It's on their end, if you have a data plan, it should of course say EDGE. If they are pushing the data to you phone, there's no reason it shouldn't work. Make them let you talk to the tech dept.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

goodadithya no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    276D5D1B
    Hey....I'm late here...but myt help sm 1 else i hope......if u have activated ur data plan but it doesn't show 'EDGE' but just "edge", wat u gotta do is go to options>advanced options>Host Routing Table>(press d bb button) nd register.
    Also, u can try to go to Cell Broadcast Settings in advanced options nd put it 'ON'....hope it helps ya.......tc

Adithya
    276D5D1B
    Last edited by goodadithya; 07-29-2011 at 12:36 AM. Reason: New Mobile.....Bold 9780