I have a new BB Curve 8330. I am using bluetooth devices: Motorola S9, HT820, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sewnowrenee no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BB Curve 8330 bluetooth pairing issue

Advertisement

I have a new BB Curve 8330. I am using bluetooth devices: Motorola S9, HT820, and H710; these devices pair easily. When I originally started using the BBC music played through the respective headpieces when paired. Now, when pairing with these devices, the music comes out of the phone and not the device. I cannot find a setting to resolve this issue. Can anyone help? Apparently I was able to get the S9 working again, but not the other 2 pieces and what I did won't apply to these other 2 devices.

Renee

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Thought I'd bump your thread up, I'm not an AD2P or Bluetooth master myself but others are. It'd be my guess to get into the media player options and select your device but thats just me.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Sometimes devices do not pair properly the first go-around. Delete the paired item or items and try re-pairing them. Sometimes a battery-pull prior to using works better...it allows better sync after the reset.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~