Is there a way to reduce the media player errors when trying to watch a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dysfunction no está en línea Stack level 1

BB curve 8320 media player errors...

Advertisement

Is there a way to reduce the media player errors when trying to watch a youtube video? I've been getting this quit often. Also is there a way to by pass the size of a video file that you want to download? I go to gametrailers.com a lot but can't watch anything becucase the media format isn't supported by the curve's player. Is there a way to get pass the mesage "file too large" when using Opera mini for downloading it? And is there a 3rd party app that can play it IF i can download the file? The video files on gametrailers are usually 8 to 10 mb if you download from the ipod format which is mpeg4. The windows media fomat is usally 23 mb and up.

CorruptDesirez no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24868CC5
    That I am not sure about but the youtube errors, try wifi.. Edge may not be fast enough to seamlessly play but I have had no errors while trying to play youtube videos.. Works like a dream.. Also make sure you have your memory cleared up.. Just pressing end doesn't close a program, which takes up memory.. Clear your inbox and sent all that good stuff.. Check out your database sizes..and such.. 64 mb of memory is a real killer for video =]

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~