Ok I have been looking to see if anybody has had this issue and I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

LethalOreo no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BB Calendar Issue

Advertisement

Ok I have been looking to see if anybody has had this issue and I can not find it anywhere. I upgraded my OS on my 8330 Curve. When I did, i notice that all my calendar infomation is now under Device Default, instead of my email calendar. I tried to putting it on show all calendars but it will still not show up on the today theme. I have tried putting it on Device default and it still will not show up on the today theme. I have done a battery pull, resend service books. I have gone to Options/advanced Options/default services, it is set to my email address. I do not sync with any email programs, matter of fact my blackberry is the only way for me to get my messages other than logging in thur the web. Help Please.

Ok I used my desktop to delete all calendar info. When I did the device calendar dissappear and the calendar for my email is their. The only problem is that my birthday are not in my calender they are in my contact address book. And when I restore from a backup a couple months ago it puts eveery back in device calendar. Any ideas?

Ok I figured it out I don't know why it work but all I did was upgrade my desktop manager from 4.2 to 4.6 and then restored a backup and then it started working

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    Good job
    Ghlad you talked yoursel through it. Sorry I couldn't advise been off boards for a bit.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    That's awesome... My suggestion after reading the first entry was "Upgrade the DM and see what happens...." LMBO
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan