I am having a problem with the browser on my Curve that after it loads ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pimen no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Browser Problem

Advertisement

I am having a problem with the browser on my Curve that after it loads 3 or 4 pages it freezes and gives me a message saying that "the connection to the server was interrupted, try again later. if problem persists contact service provider." I noticed that when I clear the cache history and cookies it starts working again. I noticed that it starts freezing when the cache gets to about 100 KB and the cookies to about 8. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

Re: BB Browser Problem

Could try removing unused Programs, Langauges, free up some memory. Make sure you are storing pictures and music to a memory card. Also Battery pulls with the phone on frees up the most meory. you will still have to Clear the Cache now and then. I took Brickbreaker, the demo vid, ICQ, and all Languages other then English off mine.
    Last edited by pda.teck; 12-20-2007 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Spelling Geeze I suck at it
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

pimen no está en línea Stack level 1

Is there a way to make it store the cache data in the memory card instead of in the device memory? Or to store programs in the memory card?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

The answer to both questions is no. RIM calls the microSD card a Media Card, not a Memory Card for that reason.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles