Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I have been thinking about doing the same thing. I have a 30g Ipod video, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Boomo no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I have been thinking about doing the same thing. I have a 30g Ipod video, but I never use the video and only have about 500 songs on it. I thought I saw somewhere you can now download Itunes on the bb?

Boomo

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    YEAH .. but not the stuff you have purchased because that is has DRM digital rights media.
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

mikemunoz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2451368F
    The curve mated with the VMODA earbuds (Nero) is an incredible juke box........

ag_one80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I was kind wierd about turning my bb as my mp3 player because I thought it would jack-up the phone.but the other day I lost my usb cable for zen micro mp3 player,and so I made the jump,and did it.I got a 2gig card and it seems to do the trick for now.but to answer the main question.I do use it for music and it seems to be working great.

peterc01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25576A1
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    If you got a media card then you're in business. Try not to load music on your sim card or you'll be complaining about your sms/mms/call logs dissappearing too. There are a few ways of adding music to your phone/media card or sd card however you wanna call it. First, connect your bb to your pc and start media storage. Your pc should recognize your bb; you can simply open your bb and check the sd card and start dragging and dropping files on it from wherever you have your music. Second, you can also access Desktop Manager from bb and do it from there through the media manager/Roxio i guess in this case. Good Luck !

Thanks very much

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345