Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I use my BB wherever I go. It's extremely useful, especially when it comes to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MDC99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2065AF4C

Advertisement

I use my BB wherever I go. It's extremely useful, especially when it comes to music. I had two iPods stolen, and with the BB I always know where it is. Hope that helps.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    I just My BB as my mp3 player. I got a 8GB micro SD card and I got a grip load of song. I Love My BB!

~via 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    I love using my BB as my MP3 player, I used to have to carry around an IPOD+My phone.... Plus in OS4.5 if you have content protection enabled it no longer stops the music playing when the phone locks.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    ^^ That's one of the plus I like about 4.5 OS.

~via 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~

dstar no está en línea Stack level 1
    My BB is my main Mp3: Music | OTR | Podcast Player, with Bluetooth Stereo Head phones + OS v.4.5.0.52 has the Playlist option now.
    Last edited by dstar; 07-18-2008 at 04:42 PM.
    Motorola Timeport tri-band p7389 > SE t610 > BlackBerry Curve 8310

Sonic Warriors United

Twitter

S.W.U. Podcast

ag_one80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i would love to use my BB for a primemary mp3 player.but I hat how I have to format my songs for it to play.is it possible for me just to take out my SD card put it in the slot and add music toward the card put it back in my BB and be good to go?

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    There is no need to format them. Just copy the files to the drive it creates when you connect it to your PC by USB or copy them to your memory card as you say.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    looks like there are quite a few stackers who use their device as a mp3 player. I do the same thing. I have a stereo bluetooth headset that i iuse with my device. It works great. I have a 4gb card and i usually use about3gbs or so for music. I listen to it when driving to work, sometimes at work, when i do side jobs with my dad, and when i'm in the shower (through the speaker of the phone of course)
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato View Post
    There is no need to format them. Just copy the files to the drive it creates when you connect it to your PC by USB or copy them to your memory card as you say.
    I completely agree!! Loading MP3s on the Blackberry could not be simpler! I can't remember the last time I actually used Roxio to load music. You can just drag and drop your music on your Blackberry just like would do with a jump drive or any other mass storage device. It couldn't be easier. Plus, with 4.5 you can change tracks while in other applications by holding the volume up or down button. That was an excellent idea makes using the media player even easier. Another great thing about the Blackberries media player over other mp3 players is that you can use the search function on it just as you would search for an address in your address book, and when you have a lot of song it definitely can be useul.

AYN
    AYN no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    How to play BB thru car's speaker? Anyone tried?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah well I was fortunate to have a tape deck in my 2003 model car so I hook it up that way.

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by AYN View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    How to play BB thru car's speaker? Anyone tried?
    I tried it with a SONY Xplod (bluetooth enabled) and worked quite nicely. A hiccup once in a while but sound quality was really good. Couldn't make the Xplod panel control the BB, but the BB detected and attached a bluetooth media controller so I assumed it would work. :/

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I use it as a secondary MP3 player, got a 1GB card in her right now. Enough music to listen to when I run or goto the gym. Plus I use the music for my alarm, instead of the installed ring tones

peterc01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25576A1
    I just like to know how to load music onto my 8310 lol

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by peterc01 View Post
    I just like to know how to load music onto my 8310 lol

If you got a media card then you're in business. Try not to load music on your sim card or you'll be complaining about your sms/mms/call logs dissappearing too. There are a few ways of adding music to your phone/media card or sd card however you wanna call it. First, connect your bb to your pc and start media storage. Your pc should recognize your bb; you can simply open your bb and check the sd card and start dragging and dropping files on it from wherever you have your music. Second, you can also access Desktop Manager from bb and do it from there through the media manager/Roxio i guess in this case. Good Luck !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast