Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I have a 2gb Sansa that I bought for $180...I put away after my BB ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925

Advertisement

I have a 2gb Sansa that I bought for $180...I put away after my BB purchase...all the player I need!

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    The BB media payer is better than some other phone I've had. I get about 7.5 to 8 continuous hours on a chArge. Way better than a sidekick or motorola.

pick3222 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I got a Sandisk 8Gb microSD on ebay for my vzn 8830; OS is 4.2.2.196/3.0.0.85 and so far, as an mp3 it works very well. I'm looking for a bt stereo headphone to go with it....looking at a Plantronics 590e.

I just wish I could run 3rd party apps from the microSD card....

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I use Miutunes on my BlackBerry for music. Besides using it everyday, I also DJed a Bbq at my house with my phone and speakers so yeah its fun and cheaper than buying a seperate device.

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    yes the blackberry comes with an integrated ipod so go ahead feel free to iberry!

kateysberry no está en línea Stack level 1
    okay here is a funny question...I use the media player on my bb and hate how i have to go to the next track..click the menu and scroll all the way up to next track...is there an easier way to do this? or is there an application i can download to play my music better that at the push of one button i can go to next track...I must look like I am drunk when I am driving down the road weaving all over the place...Also what is miutunes?

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by kateysberry View Post
    okay here is a funny question...I use the media player on my bb and hate how i have to go to the next track..click the menu and scroll all the way up to next track...is there an easier way to do this? or is there an application i can download to play my music better that at the push of one button i can go to next track...I must look like I am drunk when I am driving down the road weaving all over the place...Also what is miutunes?
    well u can use the next track button in the media player, or press n, or some people said u can hold down the volume up or down buttons for next or previous songs.

And Miutunes is this 3rd party music player for the BlackBerry that is very decent.
    Check it out here

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by J@ricanese View Post
    or some people said u can hold down the volume up or down buttons for next or previous songs.
    That is an OS 4.5 feature IIRC and quite nice. I use that feature a lot by now.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Ya. The next / previous shortcuts are 4.5 only if I remember correctly. Thanks to these, the BB is actually capable as a media device now. Before, I would argue it wasn't up to the task.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

fitz2901 no está en línea Stack level 1
    how do you download movies into the phone? i got bb 8130 with a 4g card?

bikedogrun no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mjwood0 View Post
    Ya. The next / previous shortcuts are 4.5 only if I remember correctly. Thanks to these, the BB is actually capable as a media device now. Before, I would argue it wasn't up to the task.
    Next/Previous song was/is also there in OS 4.2.x.x

Simply press (while the song is playing) n to go to next song or p to play the previous song.

With Stereo Bluetooth, external speakers, full search for any song/album/artist ... I think the Curve actually out-Ipods the Ipod as a Music Player

/BD

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    We're talking about the volume key previous/next track feature that is a 4.5 feature as explained before.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by pick3222 View Post
    I just wish I could run 3rd party apps from the microSD card....
    You can, but it costs money. Check it out here:

Aerize Card Loader Manage Blackberry's SD Card & save apps to it.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

swimber3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I used my Curve as a source of music when I did not have my Ipod around and it is just as good! It's awesome that I can actually plug my Curve into my radio and jam out on it as well!! No negatives here

Grampy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244E5B1E
    I use mine with a 4GB card---works great. I also bought a cable and plug into my home stereo system and run off the tape monitor jacks. Output needs to be set to max, but it works quite well.

Regards,
    Grampy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast