Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I use mine as an mp3 player as well..I think it works great no problems..8100 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

th0575 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245BA541

Advertisement

I use mine as an mp3 player as well..I think it works great no problems..8100 pearl
    NOTHING IS TO DIFFICULT AND NOT TRYING IS THE ONLY FAILURE!

ALWAYS WATCHING!

lalctaylor no está en línea Stack level 3
    I use my 8310 as my mp3 player, and it works well. My experience is limited because I have never had an ipod or any other device for music only. To answer the battery life question, it has never been a problem for me. I am not one of those people who live on their mp3 player. I know a lot of people here seem to zap through battery power though.

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    I have a 8300 and now use it as a mp3 player could be a little better but over all real good 3.5 0r 4 stars out of 5 could close out alittle better the 4.5 os makes it alot workable use it in the car and workin out only have a 2 gig memory goin bigger

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I use my 8310 as my main source of music. I am currently copying my CD collection on to my bb. The stereo bluetooth is just brilliant. I play it through my home system. Have a 4gb card and am running out of space as I rip the songs at a high bit rate to keep good quality.
    Battery life is quite good I think.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    I use my BB and my mp3 player/video player. And the battery doesn't die and fast as ppl would think. I like! lol

~via 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    I currently have a 8GB in my BB and I do use it as an MP3 player. Yes there is no need for a separate MP3 player. In my opinion that is.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jstplnfrank no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA472F
    When I get ahold of this OS 4.5, then I will get an 8bg and really be able to add some music.

shuff7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    My 8310 works well for tunes while working out but the sound is really bad in the car. What's the best set up for in car listening?

wanska13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30595C68
    For your car - make sure you play around with the volume settings on both your car stereo and your BB. Different players have different volume configurations. For example - my current MP3 player has to be turned all the way up to get the best sound, while I've noticed the couple times I used my BB I only had to turn the volume up to half way to get good sound. Try that and see how it works.

m3nd1n0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    for the bass-heads out there, I suggest getting the V-Moda Bass Freq earbuds. Best bang for the buck at 50 bucks if you want a lot of bass and good passive noise isolation

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well, I replaced my old MP3 player with the Curve. I was able to integrate a phone, a PDA and a media player all in one small and light device.

And I'm pretty comfortable with the media capabilities of the Curve with the inclusion of the new OS 4.5 shortcuts.

SuzieCreamPuff no está en línea Stack level 2
    I used to have a creative zen mp3 player but now that I have my Curve and a 4gig card I just load it up on music and call it good. Sure the memory limit isn't great but considering the fact that I only listen to it for an hour or so at a time it is sufficient.

The Media Player's interface tends to be a bit slow and is lacking in ease of functionality but it gets the job done.

Especially nice to just tote around my phone and some earbuds from now on!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    I currently have a 8GB in my BB and I do use it as an MP3 player. Yes there is no need for a separate MP3 player. In my opinion that is.

I agree with Heavy on this. Ive listened to my brothers Ipod and my 8310 sounds better than his Ipod with the same earbuds.

focuztorch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I use a 8310 as primary device with os 4.5 with 4gb card for video and music I ripp my dvds and watch on those long waits for the question best car set get the 4gb from newegg.com and dynex fm transmitter from best all under 75 bucks. And u are rolling best quality at half volume via 8310 crimson the green eyed cyclops ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Now, if there could only be a strap for my 8310 I would use it for my running and training for my soccer tourney. I love running and walking this strap would be ideal for my workout

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast