Ok, I have both on my phone but neither works properly. I need you guys ... BlackBerry Curve forum

myberrysrblack no está en línea Stack level 3

BB Alerts v.s. BlinkBerry

Advertisement

Ok, I have both on my phone but neither works properly. I need you guys help and let me know which to keep. I've readt Blink only works when the App is open, once closed the led goes back. Only thing I've gotta to work with Alerts is the alerts are simply color coded.

I need an app that will change the LED one color if I'm receiving a email, another for sms, another for calls etc.I wish Alerts would work bcuz they have custom RGB colors. But I will set the colors then try to call and ONLY RED!!!! PLZ HELP! Which to keep and what are the best settings??

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Blinkberry is useless. It doesn't work correctly.

BB Alerts works for me ever since I've had it. Although at times it is a little fickle.

What Version are you using?

I am using ver. 1.49, but it's the trial so dunno if it matters. i figured it out a little, only thing it actually does is make the LED change AFTER the the missed call, sms, vmail or mms. i need somethin to change DURING as i have about 80 ringtones, so basicaly while my phone rings i want to look @ the holster and see the color LED and know what notification it is as i have no clue about half of the time whats goin on when my phone rings. It works great, except it works after the notification... thats the only downfall....

PIN/ID
    STACK
    Oh then I don't think this is the application for you then since the app needs to figure out what it is then change the LED.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ so would you our anybody else know what I should b lookn for???

PIN/ID
    STACK
    There is no Status indicator application that will instantly change the LED. Also BB Alerts is the only application I know of that changes the status LED.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ that sucks. The moto i930 had it. It was sick. ...c'mon RIM...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ok its startin to grow on me. But only thing is my phone doesn't go back to a green blinking light after I receive a notification or something. anybody knw what to do??? Who uses BB alerts