just wanted to see what kind of reception people were getting. my macbook pro gets ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rking84 no está en línea Stack level 1

bb 8320 wifi

Advertisement

just wanted to see what kind of reception people were getting. my macbook pro gets 3-4 bars of service in my room and my bb gets between 0-2 bars, mostly 0-1. i know its not really a fair comparison between a computer and a phone, but i was also tested in the same room as the wifi router and it only got up to two bars of wifi.

also it doesn't show uma even though it gets wifi reception, though i heard its a tmobile/h@h issue right now. (fwiw i don't have the h@h service)

franchise101 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: bb 8320 wifi

hey r king..i was noticing the same problem with my phone i dont have the hotspot i connect with my laptop and im not getting that great of speed on my bb and the uma doesnt come up yet, im thinking maybe because they havent officially launched or launched early they r still trying to get up to speed...but when i go to wifi connections it shows full bars but then on home screen i just see the wifi but then on the homescreen it says wifi but not with the way it looks on wifi connections it just says edge with the bars..

franchise101 no está en línea Stack level 2

i just talked to the rep....the official launch is monday and everything will be good to go!!! so we have to wait two days

kiju1 no está en línea Stack level 1

here is the fix for bb 8320 wifi. you must wipe bb, then restore. that's all