When talking on my 8300, a slight buzzing slowly fades in then the phone goes ... BlackBerry Curve forum

silv333 no está en línea Stack level 3

BB 8300 Major Prob....HELP!!

Advertisement

When talking on my 8300, a slight buzzing slowly fades in then the phone goes dead, completely. Have to pull the battery to get the screen back up, and the battery meter shows full because the phone had been charging all night. Any ideas??????

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    This could be a software problem, but sounds more hardware to me. If it were mine, I'd run, not walk to your provider and get it replaced. Or at least have them check it out.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

alicerandall no está en línea Stack level 1
    It could be software but I think it is hardware problem. You should call to its contact centre.

www.slashedpricetag.com

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Take it back to ATT and see what they can do. If you just bought it they may be able to exchange it in store, or you may have to send it back as a manufacturer warranty issue.

Has it been in any moist areas lately? The bathroom when you were taking a shower? Or did you leave it in the car? Those might have caused a problem with it also.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

silv333 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up

Thanks for the replies folks, I can always count on the members here for advice. My solution? Upgrade!! I upgraded to the 8310, so I'll start another thread with my question(s) on the new one!!!