I have the 8100 and my girlfriend just got the 8310 today. I'm wanting to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

groundzero2010 no está en línea Stack level 2

BB 8100 and 8310

Advertisement

I have the 8100 and my girlfriend just got the 8310 today. I'm wanting to know if the files that I have for my 8100 are compatible with the 8310. Can we share themes and such? I noticed that there are different sections but they seem to have the same file extensions.

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional

Re: BB 8100 and 8310

Some files are compatible(such some 3rd party apps), but themes, though they may have the same extension are not compatible, they are formatted differently for the screen size.

Tucker

groundzero2010 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks for the quick response. What about yahoo messenger on these phones? Is there a good free way to get them? I know they have some sort of issue with yahoo messenger on AT&T phones. I was looking at some thread that showed a work around but the file wasn't accessible.

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional

Sure, Yahoo messenger will work on both devices, and the standalone app works great and is free, I'm using it myself and it works great. As far as getting the file, simply pm Harry3334 and he will be able to get you the file no problem. Then just follow the instructions he put together from this thread: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...bscribers.html

Tucker