ok...1st one...i used t0 have a razr...n0w i g0t the BB8300...and i want t0 transfer ... BlackBerry Curve forum

4l13n no está en línea Stack level 1

BB8300 curve n00b..couple 0f q's...

Advertisement

ok...1st one...i used t0 have a razr...n0w i g0t the BB8300...and i want t0 transfer my ringtones and pictures t0 it...but it says "service not supported"...it can only transfer through BT between bb's?..0r am0ng 0ther f0nes?...

2nd...i tried t0 install the s0ftware t0 my pc and lapt0p....and it gives me an error..and w0nt g0 any further...im running vista home and vista ultimate...

3rd...the transfer between any f0ne and bb w0nt w0rk with bluet00th?...these q's might have been answered b4...and s0rry if i repeated...but i l00ked around...couldnt see anything...thnx in advvance!

4l13n

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

Re: BB8300 curve n00b..couple 0f q's...

I rememmber transfering a couple of ringtones from BB to Razr v3 succesfully via bluetooth.
    I did have problems transfering pictures and music from Razr to BB thought with similar error popping up.

If you have desktop softeware for your Razr try transfering the files onto your computer and then to your BB. You can also email the files to yourself then upload them to your BB.

4l13n no está en línea Stack level 1

g0nna try that....sending through email...and d/ling from bb....

any1 about the error?...checked around...similar things..but the help didnt help me...cant find the vb file..tried t0 run it...n0 g00d...any suggestions?...0r am i F.U.B.A.R.

PIN/ID
    AskMe

to be able to send something from a razr to a blackberry u have to go on your blackberry -> media -> option key -> receive using bluetooth. THEN send it from razr

360Challenge no está en línea Stack level 3

1. First you need to pair with the RAZR or other device using set up bluetooth. Next, open up the media folder and open music, ringtones, pictures or video and hit the menu key then go to recieve using bluetooth. This is a security feature.

2. Visit blackberry.com and download the latest version of Desktop Manager.

3. Yes it works read #1.