It seems to me that ever since I updated to T-Mobile's 4.5 OS all my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

TheTechGuy no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Battery Pull + Icon Placement

Advertisement

It seems to me that ever since I updated to T-Mobile's 4.5 OS all my icons become unorganized after having to do a battery pull. Half of the icons end up hidden and they all get moved around where I don't want them. It may seem like a minor issue but I find this to be very annoying since it takes me 10 minutes of reorganizing everytime I have to reboot.

I am using the ""BB Dimension Today Plus" theme which may or may not have something to do with it.

The big question is, is there some way to lock down the icons and prevent this from happening everytime?

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    That seems to be an issue with some people running 4.5 OS
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Yeah, it's the theme that is the issue. Just a little bit of incompatibility with 4.5. Nothing wrong with your phone or the OS.

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    I've tried looking for a solution, as I like that theme. Haven't found anything that works.
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    I have experienced a similar problem using the Zen theme...every time I do a battery pull or a soft-reset my memory cleaning icon disappears and I have to go into security settings to get it back on the home screen...I've searched for fixes and there aren't any we just have to chalk it up to theme incompatibility with OS 4.5...hope this helps

TheTechGuy no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had a feeling it may be the theme. Since I find this theme to be the best for me I'll just have to deal with it. Thanks for all the info everyone.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    That's what I did when I had my Curve. I really liked the theme, so I just dealt with it.

eleung321 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i never encountered that prob yet