Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hey if you're going to be at work plug in your phone and that way ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: battery life and playing music...

Advertisement

hey if you're going to be at work plug in your phone and that way your battery will never run down...

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

I have yet to run out of battery while listening to music all throughout an entire work day. That was on my stock battery. I just got the 1500mAh seidio battery a couple days ago and now it will be even better!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

DanXP no está en línea Stack level 2

musicjunky...

definitely get the microsd card... and an extra wall charger and car charger... if you're at work and listening to music all day just have it plugged in...

sell that ipod and get a 4gb microsd ($50 or less) and 2 chargers ($15 or less on ebay) and net some cash in the process...

plus... loading music is easy as drag and drop...

good luck...

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

I definitly suggest getting a second charger for work. Blackberries are too useful, not to have a second one. or you can use the usb cable that it came with as long as you have the desktop software installed on your pc.
    ]

NickHex81 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    I definitly suggest getting a second charger for work.
    definitley suggest this too. I cannot make it through the day without my second charger.

SanaTizer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249e3b2f

I use my Curve listening to music for about 5 hours a day in between the 40-50 emails and 4-5 phone calls about 10 minutes average with the stock battery. When I stream over Bluetooth I see 30% of battery at 5pm, but if I use headphones it's at 50% at 5pm. I plug in at 10pm when I go to bed, rinse and repeat.

I would suggest you trying it for yourself and seeing what your battery life would be. I bet you will be surprised at what it will do for you. I have pretty much given up on my ipod since I got the curve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12