Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~2 to 3 days my man. With heavy internet, moderate email and text ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: battery life????

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~2 to 3 days my man. With heavy internet, moderate email and text and light phone use.

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

I think the question to ask those who are getting longer time on their batteries is if they are using a sleeper case. Once I started using the BB belt clip that put the curve to sleep when it was in there, I was lasting 2-3 days between charges. This is WITH bluetooth on 100% of the time and I spend most of my time reading emails and doing about 50+ texts a day. I also charge every night when I can now.

spacemonkey_no9 no está en línea Stack level 2

My battery seems to get through the day no problems but if I let if drop below 65% say it runs down pretty quick after that (like by morning if left overnight).

Someone mentioned charging by USB gives a better charge. I'll try this one but what's the mechanics behins this?

waldog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C43423

I have berry a code, my alarm and jivetalk running on my pearl 24\7 and I text a lot and talk about 1-2 hours a day. I get a little over 1 day of battery life. My wife only runs berry a code and does about 1 hour of talk time each day and she gets about 2-3 days life from her pearl. Hers also sits in the holster when not in use, so that may help a bit. I have a holster but only use it sometimes. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

HanHookie no está en línea Stack level 2

After sorting out my mcroSD problem (I now have a proper 2GB card installed), I get about 1-2 days of battery life. I basically replaced my ipod w/ my curve, as I listen to tunes on it nonstop, pretty much all day. I also occaisionally have bluetooth running all day as well. As far as wall vs usb charging... i believe the only difference is the amount of time it takes to fully charge an 8300. Charging via usb takes longer, lasts the same amount. Charging via the wall is faster than usb, and lasts the same amount. How/why would there be a difference in the quality of the charge? Doesnt immediately make sense to me, but maybe there is a difference. I don't think so though. ... My long winded 2 cents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12